For Sale/Trade Almost new SPT Catback Exhaust for WRX 5dr

This is a discussion on Almost new SPT Catback Exhaust for WRX 5dr within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I bought a new 2011 WRX limited 5dr 3 weeks ago. As of today, it has less than 1,060 miles ...

Almost new SPT Catback Exhaust for WRX 5dr

I bought a new 2011 WRX limited 5dr 3 weeks ago. As of today, it has less than 1,060 miles on it. From the factory, the car came with a SPT Catback exhaust that adds 10hp and gives a much deeper, better sound to the muffler. The issue is that I lose a couple of inches of clearance. I plan to take it off road and that clearance may be needed. I am looking to either

1) Sell the Catback exhaust

or

2) Trade the Catback exhaust for your stock 5dr exhaust. Willing to throw in cash if your exhaust has relatively low mileage and good condition.

Please PM with your offer or trade proposal.

I live in SF Bay Area and can easily make the deal in Northern California and can consider further locales.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

too bad you're too far away. i still have my stock exhaust from my 5dr that i've been trying to dispose off. i think it only has a little over 1k miles on it. anyways goodluck!

thanks. good luck to you too!

I'm also located in SF and I have a 2011 with 6xxx miles on it. I wouldn't say the exhaust is in excellent condition. For some reason I have a lot of debris around it. You can come take a look at it if you like. I'm willing to swap with you. Let me know what works for you.

i'll swap if you still have it. I live in LA but I've been meaning to go visit some friends in SF anyway. have a '11 hatch with 7k miles.

Sold