Want To Buy Looking for a set of OEM 16" alloys and/or a set of 205/55R16 tires
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking for a set of OEM 16" alloys and/or a set of 205/55R16 tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I am in the Portland, OR area, looking for a set of alloys, and tires, but not necessarily from the ...

Looking for a set of OEM 16" alloys and/or a set of 205/55R16 tires

I am in the Portland, OR area, looking for a set of alloys, and tires, but not necessarily from the same buyer. I am willing to pay a reasonable price for a set of rims with GOOD, tires. I am more concerned with treadlife and wet performance than outright summer performance. If you have, or know someone who has a set of rims, I am interested, also interested in a set of TPMS for my old steelies for winter tires... Interested in new tires, but I would look at like-new used tires. If you or anyone you know works at a tire shop, and can help me out, I would sincerely appreciate it.

I am a victim of this sh*&%ty economy, been out of work for almost a year now. I am, or will be completing my degree at Marylhurst in West Linn this fall, and I have three young kiddos at home who occasionally ride in my car. Between no work, three kids, and school (books, tuition, etc) I have very limited funds; not to say I am broke, looking for handouts, or freebies, or pity. Just looking for the best price/deal I can find, the coffers are emptying quickly and at this point I have no means to refill them.

The only thing i really have for trade of any value is a set of 16x8.25" 4x100 chrome wheels with very new 205/45R16 Bridgestone Potenza RE910's, similar to the RE92A's in quality, grip, and handling, as well as original price, almost $1000... I know they aren't worth that or anything close second hand, but they have less than 100 miles on them, and they look damn good on mk1 and mk2 VW's, probably mk3's too. They also fit some older (pre 2002ish) Hondas, I think the Toyota Yaris will take these and the Scion XA/XB should as well. The also fit the new Minis. Email or PM me for pics, these are available for sale as well.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

AdamAnt - i have a set of OEM's off my 04 WRX. I just put new tires on all 4, drove a couple weeks, then scored some STI's off ebay. These are 5x100.

Shipping might be prohibitive, but thought I'd toss them out there:

05 Saabaru Wagon 5MT - son's rig
    04 Silver Wagon 5MT - Sold
    03 WRB Sedan 5MT - Sold
    Other: '14 Sierra, KTM 1190S, 570 RFS, 525 RFS-sons, DRZ400S - sons, FZ1 - sons, 29er Mtb's, quads w/son

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.