For Sale 2007 WRX TR 33k+ miles lots of upgrades

This is a discussion on 2007 WRX TR 33k+ miles lots of upgrades within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2007 WRX TR Obsidian Black, 33k and change miles located in Colorado Springs, CO This vehicle has been well taken ...

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States

2007 WRX TR 33k+ miles lots of upgrades

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	myWRX.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	140.7 KB 
ID:	989402007 WRX TR Obsidian Black, 33k and change miles located in Colorado Springs, CO
    This vehicle has been well taken care of, never abused, always serviced at Heuberger. With a clear title, clean carfax report, no accidents, no liens and not bank owned, I have the pink slip and am ready to pass on this beauty to you.

The exterior color is obsidian black, the paint is in outstanding condition because it is parked under cover, waxed twice a month and polished 1-2 times a week. The interior is grey and black mesh in great condition. Both engine and transmission fluids have been maintained with OEM Subaru filters and synthetic fluids. My car sat flushed in my garage for the last year while I was in Afghanistan, upon my return I had Subaru reflush all fluids and replace with new fluids as well as do their vehicle wellness check. Wheels are the stock TR 17" alloys silver which I thought looked better than any aftermarket wheel, no curb damage and in very good condition with sipped Falken All Season Tires 75% tread. Brakes are also still in excellent condition.

The body is in outstanding condition, no dent's, dings, scratches, or flaws. The only con is that when installing the Front Mount InterCoooler, fitting the bumper cover was strenuous and impossible to fit exactly without a little bit of excess shaving on the inside of the bumper, unnoticeable unless I point it out. In addition, The factory bumper/crash bar was never removed as most FMIC kit's request, rather the factory bumper was removed and professionally modified to fit the FMIC while still allowing for the front bumper safety and stability. All lights have 0 oxidization and are clear and clean of any defect.

Vehicle has been upgraded/modified and includes as follows:

@22,000 miles
    -HID headlight conversion
    -COBB Accessport V2
    -Megan Racing Catless Downpipe heatwrapped and carbon coated
    -HKS Hi Power Cat Back exhaust
    -SPT Intake
    -ProDrive sport tuner springs(1.6" drop)
    -Kartboy short shifter and all bushings associated
    -NGK iridium spark plugs
    -Wheel Alignment @ Discount tire

@28,000 miles
    -FP 18G turbo upgrade
    -Steel braided turbo oil feed line
    -Walbro 255cc in tank fuel pump
    -TurboXS FMIC and all polished plumbing
    -TurboXS bypass valve
    -ACT HD Clutch Disc, Cover pilot and release bearing
    -ACT Streetlight Flywheel
    -Custom Map and Dynotune at Revolutions performance in Colorado Springs
    -Tires have about 4,500 miles on them, they are Falken all season performance sipped. 75% tread left.

Car Produces 300-305AWhp, 330-337ftlbs tq @ 18lbs boost. This car can go very fast quickly. I've never launched the vehicle or used the flat foot shift feature. I simply enjoy driving fast to work on the freeway and in open areas around my home.

Car is equipped with a VIPER 5701 alarm system and includes two, two-way key fobs. The system also has remote start and a pager system that will alert you if anyone is trying to break into your vehicle from up to 1/2 mile away. Remote start can easily be disabled with valet toggle switch.

Audio included:
    Sony XAV-62BT double din touch screen, blue tooth, usb/ipod, sat radio ready etc
    Alpine Type-S coaxial speakers up front, Hertz 4.5" speakers in the rear doors.
    Boyo backup camera within license plate frame, initiates on front display when vehicle is put in reverse.
    Focal Monoblock Amplifier and 12" RE Sub to be removed but can stay with car for extra $200.

Just had new transmission installed! Less than 50 miles on new transmission, I went out and bought a 2011 STI and I'm moving to Hawaii in a few months so I can't take both vehicles.

I've loved this car every minute of owning it and am very sad to have to give it up. Very Very safe, and reliable transportation, and can keep up with the best of them.

My car is for sale to a subaru enthusiast for $19500. I have already been offered $15,250-$16,000 from several dealerships. Dealership's will charge around $23,000-$24000 for my vehicle. They're charging $20,000-21,000 for completely stock WRX's with twice the miles. If you are seriously interested, please send me an email so we can arrange a time to show you my car. Make me a reasonable offer, the worst I can say is no, I am the only owner so if you are looking for a fast sale their is no bank to slow down the process. Please arrange for your own financing and be approved prior to making an offer. I can also be reached by phone at (949)-315-5845 to answer any questions, my car is located in the Colorado Springs area, please no calls before 9am or after 10pm.

Car is registered until April 2012, Buyer is responsible for tax, title, transfer etc. Depending on the cost, we may be able to work something out.

I will take more pictures in the next few days and add to this post, if you have any special request for pictures, please post request to thread, or pm me. Also able to meet anybody interested within 100 miles of Colorado Springs. Serious inquiries only please.
    Last edited by stellarzeller; 08-13-2011 at 01:13 AM.