For Sale NC: 04/05 Taillights

This is a discussion on NC: 04/05 Taillights within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Up for grabs are some 04/05 Subaru taillights. Will fit all model Imprezas (except wagon) included 2.5rs, 2.5i, WRX and ...

NC: 04/05 Taillights

Up for grabs are some 04/05 Subaru taillights. Will fit all model Imprezas (except wagon) included 2.5rs, 2.5i, WRX and STi from model years 04-07. A good cosmetic upgrade for any 06-07 or OEM replacement part for 04/05.

The taillights are in mint condition with no hazing or cracking, though there is a small chip on the driver-side lamp, and the gasket is a split on the passenger (easily replaceable/swappable), though both do not alter the seal of the lights in any way, as I ran them on my old car without any water issues.

Taillights are sold as is and all sales are final

-Josh

Asking $135 obo, buyer pays shipping if desired/required

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how much shipped to 85383?

Unfortunately the taillights were sold about 3 hours after being posted up. For some reason the forums wouldn't let me sign in to post that up (something about the server being too busy at the moment or something...)

Thanks for the interest though