Want To Buy 18" wheels
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 18" wheels within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; looking for a nice set on 18" wheels with or without tires for my 2006 wrx, wanting to upgrade from ...

18" wheels

looking for a nice set on 18" wheels with or without tires for my 2006 wrx, wanting to upgrade from the stock wheels for something that looks a little nicer
    Canada , B.C

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have some 18" ADR wheels that are gunnmetal. 3 tires good, 1 not so good. they have some dings here and there. If your interested i will attach photos for you. I am not positive if our bolt patterns are the same tho. its off an 03 wrx which is 5X100. yours might be 5x114 or something. I will try to check into it.

i think they should be 5x100
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

All wrxs are 5x100.
    Contributing unsolicited, worthless opinions since 9/10...
    The project I spend all my money on.... <---- Click it

Thanks for the info! Are the STI's different? or all imprezas are the same?

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    02-11 wrx & impreza = 5x100
    04 sti = 5x100
    05+ sti = 5x114.3

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I have a set of Rota 18x8.5 et 48 5x100 SVN Bronze in excellent shape, $700 shipped.
    2008 WRX Premium-Sedan, WRB, Invidia DP, SPT CBE, VF-52, TGV Deletes, Walbro F/P, Stg 2 CAMTuned, Pink springs, Whiteline Sways, Brembos F/R, RPF1, Star Specs, Pioneer/Alpine/JL, Kartboy SS/Bushings, Leather Seats and JPM Coachworks Boots, DAMD flat bottom steering wheel, Grimspeed M/C brace,TRS HID Retrofit.

ya if you guys wouldnt mind throwing up some pics that be great!

Mine are in the classifieds
    2008 WRX Premium-Sedan, WRB, Invidia DP, SPT CBE, VF-52, TGV Deletes, Walbro F/P, Stg 2 CAMTuned, Pink springs, Whiteline Sways, Brembos F/R, RPF1, Star Specs, Pioneer/Alpine/JL, Kartboy SS/Bushings, Leather Seats and JPM Coachworks Boots, DAMD flat bottom steering wheel, Grimspeed M/C brace,TRS HID Retrofit.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.