For Sale WTS: 09 STI Brembo Front/Rear Calipers

This is a discussion on WTS: 09 STI Brembo Front/Rear Calipers within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I bought these brembo calipers not too long ago, but before I got to install them on my 09 wrx ...

WTS: 09 STI Brembo Front/Rear Calipers

I bought these brembo calipers not too long ago, but before I got to install them on my 09 wrx I decided to hold off on the BBK upgrade for now. They are off an 09 sti with about 20k miles. The fronts are missing the banjo bolts but are easily replaced (2.30 each from my subaru dealership fyi). The fronts also are calipers only. The rears do come with the oem brembo pads with plenty of pad life left. I'm asking 1050 shipped to the 48 states for both front and rear or $650 shipped for the front and $450 shipped for the rear. I'm located in Las Vegas so it will be 1000 flat picked up locally. I only ship to paypal verified address. This isn't the greatest picture but I can get more if you are seriously interested. Pm me here or email me at reaper702 at gmail.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Still for sale?

Fronts are sold to me and rears AFAIK were sold too.
    Last edited by Shylight; 07-31-2011 at 09:53 AM.
    Respect the scoop! (c)