For Sale FS: stock complete 02 wrx exhaust
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: stock complete 02 wrx exhaust within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; stock 02 wrx exhaust asking 0. Prefer local pick up in Maryland. but we can talk if interested. Also have ...

FS: stock complete 02 wrx exhaust

stock 02 wrx exhaust asking $100. Prefer local pick up in Maryland. but we can talk if interested.

Also have a stock 02 wrx silver rear spoiler for $80 like new
    Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00051-20110621-1548.jpg   IMG00050-20110621-1548.jpg   IMG00049-20110621-1547.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Is the spoiler for a wagon aaaaaand how bout them rims
    2003 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon

"I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

Is it fast? I don't even know if its street legal. O.o (IROC-Z)

spoiler

spoiler is for a coupe not wagon sorry and rims are not for sale.

Holy crap this is exactly what I need. If you look at my other posts, you'll see that I just got a new wrx and got kinda panicked at the fact that the catless downpipe failed inspection and the dealer wants a loot of money for a stock one. This exhaust system is complete with the downpipe, right?
    I gotta do some research and if an 02 exhaust will fit on an 03, I can paypal you immediately. (I'll need it to be shipped though, to Maine, I believe).

Guy on here just told me that 02 fits 03. That means I'm super interested if its still available. Check you PM

exhaust sold to pbrooks! thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.