For Sale/Trade 08+ Hatch Turboxs catback exhaust + stock tbe
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 08+ Hatch Turboxs catback exhaust + stock tbe within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a turboxs cbe for sale. It sounds great, just too loud for me. Its in good shape but ...

08+ Hatch Turboxs catback exhaust + stock tbe

I have a turboxs cbe for sale. It sounds great, just too loud for me.
    Its in good shape but has a few rock dings.
    The bolts that connects the dp to the midpipe are stripped and really tough to get on, ill send them so you know what to get.
    Pm me for pictures
    I'd like to get 350 plus shipping but im open to offers
    thanks for looking

i also have the stock turbo back exhaust for the hatch if youre interested shoot me a offer.

im also open to trades for a 09 hatch. Just let me know what you have.

Sold the stock catback
    Last edited by Tj-Wrx; 07-02-2011 at 02:12 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump!

is the exhaust quad tipped?

No it's the single tip for the wrx.

im going to be returning my car to stock and dont have the stock exhaust. If you would want i would love to buy your stock catback, i currently have a perrin catback and am very happy with it. I would be open to trading you the perrin catback for the stock catback plus a little $$ if your interested. Where are you located?

Already found another exhaust. But I can still sell you the stock catback if you'd like. I'm I'm York pa. Is there any thing else you have that you'd be willing to trade?

well i definitely need to find a stock catback, how much would you want shipped to ny zip code 11570? I have to part it out this week unfortunately and have been unable to find one. I will let you know for sure what i have lying around that i cant use when i take everything off and go through it. If you want, pm me the price and i can give you my # cause i really need the catback.

I'm open to just about any offer on the turboxs exhaust.

sent pm

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.