Want To Buy Finacially Totaled

This is a discussion on Finacially Totaled within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; So, I had been working on a 2002 WRX wagon that had a knock in the engine. I dropped the ...

Finacially Totaled

So, I had been working on a 2002 WRX wagon that had a knock in the engine. I dropped the motor and had the bottom end fully built; Full Manely Rotating Assembly... as well as a Brian Crower valvetrain set-up, ported and polished heads with a 3-angle valve job Plenty of other upgrades... but thats where the BIG bucks went. I finally got everything finished and the motor back in the car. So, I drove it for about a month until someone cut me off on the interstate and screwed the passenger side up pretty bad I figured insurance would cover it... but turns out to be over $6000 worth of damages total. Insurance didnt like that so they "totalled" the car. Ive decided to keep the car because afterall, Ive got about $10,000 in new parts and machine work under the hood. I could really use some leads on front and rear passenger doors, and a rear bumber. I think I may be able to find a body man to do the work for cheaper... but, if I could find a whole body in decent condition for under $5000, that would be an option as well. Ive just started searching for parts or more, but Id love some input and/or advice on the situation

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

location?

I would look for a nice 2 door gc...
    2006 wrX