For Sale 04 WRX BARE Block for build 5k miles

This is a discussion on 04 WRX BARE Block for build 5k miles within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; i would like 200 plus shipping for this bare block. I bought it brand new from subaru awhile back. i ...

Banned

04 WRX BARE Block for build 5k miles

i would like 200 plus shipping for this bare block.

I bought it brand new from subaru awhile back.

i have no use for it.

Everything on the block is in MINT condition and will just need a new home for a sweet build.

txt me @ 513 227 4555 for pics and info

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Why was it only in for 5k miles?
    ~Stan
    '04 WRB WRX Wagon (Build) - Hard Parked, AutoX Toy
    '08 WRX ~ Daily Beaten ~ '86 BMW 325es ~ "The Chump"

"I was raised knowing there is a replacement for displacement, it's called engineering."

Banned
    It was in my gf wrx i bought her for the winters. when i bought her car at first it had a hybrid swap and a few other things done to it. i sold everything and returned it to stock and my buddy got me a deal on the short block. i put it in and she drove it fine (like a grandma) until one day we were driving around with a buddy of mine who has an autocross miata. i was having her mess with him and she miss shifted and of course it jumped time and just barely bent a valve. I have pics of everything. There was no metal passed through the motor and the block is in PERFECT condition. it isnt even dirty yet haha