For Sale 2003 WRX wagon Bumper
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2003 WRX wagon Bumper within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; This stock bumper came off my 2003 WRX wagon. To make a long story short, An ex friend of my ...

2003 WRX wagon Bumper

This stock bumper came off my 2003 WRX wagon. To make a long story short, An ex friend of my GF backed into our rear bumper in a parking lot after far too many drinks. She freaked out about the situation and gave us cash to repair the bumper. I ended up sourcing an OEM pre painted bumper and just replaced the original.
    The damage is almost unnoticeable, but i am somewhat anal when it comes to my cars. I have since sold my subbie and have no need for this bumper. Please oh please buy this!!!
    Pick-up only or we can talk about meeting halfway if it not to far. Im in Los Angeles (valley)
    $150

there may be a few light scratches on the edges of the bottom of the bumper due to storage. But if your getting this repainted its no big deal.
    email me if your interested
    turtle5150@aol.com
    Johnny
    Last edited by Slaggin Wagon; 06-12-2011 at 09:51 PM. Reason: forgot to put my location

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.