For Sale 2011 COBB Access Port, Unmarried and in GREAT Condition!!!! Only used 8 times & AEM

This is a discussion on 2011 COBB Access Port, Unmarried and in GREAT Condition!!!! Only used 8 times & AEM within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a Cobb AP that i need to unload cause my 2011 WRX was ran off the road and ...

2011 COBB Access Port, Unmarried and in GREAT Condition!!!! Only used 8 times & AEM

I have a Cobb AP that i need to unload cause my 2011 WRX was ran off the road and totaled and I do not need it ANYMORE!! I want $530 for it cause it is in GREAT CONDITION and I was the ONLY one to use it so it has been respected and kept in New shape.
    Also YOU will have to pay for shipping but its not gonna b more then $10, unless u want it faster! I did when i bought it!

Will give ur car atleast 30whp and 30wtq with just a quick reflash and stage 1 with a AEM cold air is what I would do and did!

I also have a AEM cold air intake and want under $200, but will sell Cobb AP & AEM cold air for $650 but YOU will have to pay for shipping

I have a front strut tower $100, Grimmspeed Turbo heatsheild $60, Grimmspeed crosspipe with ceremic coating $150, Grimmspeed short shifter bushing mount $30

I live in Baltimore Maryland

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

check pm.

sent pm

Very Sorry for your loss . Any pics of shifter bushing and strut tower? Thanks
    Yes dear polishing the underside of the rocker panels IS important.