For Sale 2002 WRX Part Out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX Part Out within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Okay after gauging intrest and no replies really, Im going to part out My 02 WRX Sedan.WRB The car is ...

2002 WRX Part Out

Okay after gauging intrest and no replies really, Im going to part out My 02 WRX Sedan.WRB
    The car is a stock never moded 230,000 mile car or close to it. With a automatic trans. My girlfriend drove this car most of the time to work and back down highway. 70 miles aday. I only drove it once in a great while on the week ends. I always made sure all fluids and maintenance was done per subaru manual. I always wrote date and mileage down when doing anything. In back of owners manual. Like three and a half pages of small writing.

Everything at this point is up for grabs. I will ship everything I can as long as buyer pays for shipping and handling. I have a paypal account for many years now although I have not used it in the last two years. I will have to see it I can remember how to LOL

The engine I believe spun a bearing but not completly sure on that it still cranks over sounds like it wants to fire up but does not. It has no fluid leaks. Definitly rebuildable. I will know more on it later as I would like to start selling parts off it.

Trans shifts perfectly and has always had trans oil and filter changes as subaru manual.

The rear struts have about 40,000 on them and are KYB2's.

The hood and scoop is stock style and is only two years old as the original was damaged by a deer.

The rear rotors and ceramic pads on rear and ceramics on the front have about 50 miles on them.
    I will get pictures up sometime tomorrow if I have time.

I will also sell complete if someone wants it for right price I'm thinking in neighbor hood of 1,700.00. I would rather sell complete.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	173.2 KB 
ID:	97497Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drivers side 1.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	192.3 KB 
ID:	97502Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	159.7 KB 
ID:	97504Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Passinger side.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	169.0 KB 
ID:	97510Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front angle.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	220.8 KB 
ID:	97516Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front angle 2.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	97517 Has some rust on both rear quarters and a spot on the trunk. The bottoms of all doors have no rust. The drivers side mirror glass has a crack also. Typical scratches and dings for a 230,000mile car from way up north in New York
    Last edited by spt02wrx; 06-04-2011 at 02:37 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sedan or wagon?
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

Sorry Sedan

Pics up? I might have a friend that is in the market for a subi....

price for headlights? pics?

Sorry , been a little busy latley. I will try to get some up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    price for headlights? pics?
    Im going to see if I can sell entire car first. If not then I will. The lights on the drivers side are newer, there is a slight somewhat notice able difference. passenger side fog light has a chip also. The hood, drivers side fender and lights, and the grill are about two years old as a small deer had damaged them.

Attached some pics, Will get the interior after I have a chance to remove my girlfriends belongings and maybe remove the sterio system installed, and reinstall factory units.

so you started a part out thread to let ppl know you arent parting it out? wut

Yes, I would like to sell the entire vehicle first. That way I will have a bigger down payment for a newer vehicle. If in two weeks or so I don't then I will definitely part out. Then I will have a list lot people who want parts and what they want. If they still want them. If I do part prices will be below average price of same used part on eBay. In most cases.

hmm, assuming you part out, and depending on how much you want, I'd be potentially interested in: all 4 wheels, both front fenders and bumper, and the intake funnel. Lemme know what you'd take for all that.
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

Quote Originally Posted by poly_poly-man View Post
    hmm, assuming you part out, and depending on how much you want, I'd be potentially interested in: all 4 wheels, both front fenders and bumper, and the intake funnel. Lemme know what you'd take for all that.

Just bumper cover? Assuming front?

Quote Originally Posted by poly_poly-man View Post
    I'm not sure what you are refering to by intake funnel. The black piece feeding airbox? If so I think $460.00 plus shipping would be around what I would ask. That is if just bumper cover and by intake funnel you mean piece feeding airbox.

I Support ClubWRX
    hi there,

if you do part the car out, I need to get a space saving spare wheel, if your is in good condition and assuming it will fit a 2006 WRX. Let me know what you want and how much to post to PA

Thanks
    Jp

How much for the motor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast