For Sale 2002 WRX Part Out - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on 2002 WRX Part Out within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Originally Posted by spt02wrx I'm not sure what you are refering to by intake funnel. The black piece feeding airbox? ...

Quote Originally Posted by spt02wrx View Post
    I'm not sure what you are refering to by intake funnel. The black piece feeding airbox? If so I think $460.00 plus shipping would be around what I would ask. That is if just bumper cover and by intake funnel you mean piece feeding airbox.
    hmm, didn't realize the front end swap was just a little more involved than I would have liked - I'll settle for paint (until I import a v7 for a full swap-over), so I definitely won't need the fenders and bumper.

I'm still interested in pricing on the 4 wheels (with or without tires, but preferibly without), and that funnel (and yeah, I'm talking just the piece that goes from the front of the car back to the fender, I don't need a snorkus or airbox). Depending on where in NY you are, I may be able to pick up.
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry everyone this sold locally the entire car. I had 43 replies to my cl add in two days and realized my asking price was least 1000 to low.

Howmuch for the headlights and wiring shipped let me know thanks

how much for the fenders??

where in ny are you? i'll be in remsen/utica next week, wanna come look if i can.
    03 wagon: prodrive p7s, cobb stg 2 w/ SSP tune tweaks, AVO inlet, TXS stealth back w/ magnaflow axleback(aka too quiet), perrin short throw, lowering springs, autometer clock pod w/ pro comp ultralite gauges, car seats with future drivers in the back.

how much for the entire car cash pick up im in new jersey

The guy sold the car like 7 months ago. Look towards the top of this page....

How much for the car as it is?

how much for the front/rear suspension?

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spt02wrx View Post
    Sorry everyone this sold locally the entire car. I had 43 replies to my cl add in two days and realized my asking price was least 1000 to low.
    This car is sold. See ^^^
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

interested in ac compressor, and headlights... let me know how much to ship to 15146

Registered User GarrettKoonsman's Avatar
    READ THE THREAD

His car is GONE, therefore he cannot sell parts off of it
    2003 Midnight Black Pearl WRX Sedan
    200.7 AWHP Protuned Stage 2 at 5400ft above sea level
    Bugeye Mafia Member #225
    Mods
    Pics

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.