For Sale Guaging intrest on a 2002 Wrx Part out.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Guaging intrest on a 2002 Wrx Part out. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm guadging interest on Parting out my 2002 Wrx. The other day while driving I believe the motor spun a ...

Guaging intrest on a 2002 Wrx Part out.

I'm guadging interest on Parting out my 2002 Wrx. The other day while driving I believe the motor spun a bearing. The car was always well maintained fluids, timing belts, ect. It has close to 230,000 miles on it. The trans is a automatic, and also well maintained and shifts perfectly. The color is wrb. The hood is only 2 years old( stock style) Car was driven mostly by girlfriend down highway to and from work. It was hardly ever beat on. Maybe just a handful of times. like the other day.lol The motor still cranks over so I believe it will be rebuild able. It doesn't leak fluid.I guess I will know more later on if I decide to part it out. As I have never done so so bare with me. I willship everything I can as long as buyer pays for complete shipping and handling.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

good thing would be to list parts and prices
    278whp 286tq blouch 16g @ 17.5psi
    "My 02 wagon build" http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/everyd...gon-build.html
    Operation Iraqi Freedom x3
    WRX wagon MAFIA #68

Not sure I'm going to sell that's why I'm gua dgin. I have to look to see what good prices will be also as I have never done this before. was looking for a replacement engine but if I don't get a great deal on one I will definitely. part out. I have complete car right now so if interested give an offer on part or let me know your interested in something. The car is all stock and has never been moded. When I bought it new it had SPT decals on the sides and a few other places. I have never seen another one with these on it. So I really don't know if it had something special or they were dealership add ons. That most opted out of putting on.

sedan or wagon? im looking for a front bumper cover and reinforcement bar for a sedan.

what color? might be interested in your hood
    JOSH

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.