For Sale FOR SALE: PA: 3 Used Subaru Transmissions
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FOR SALE: PA: 3 Used Subaru Transmissions within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Am finally doing a 6 speed dogbox build on my WRX, I have two blown 5 speeds out of the ...

FOR SALE: PA: 3 Used Subaru Transmissions

Am finally doing a 6 speed dogbox build on my WRX, I have two blown 5 speeds out of the 02 WRX, both are in need of 2nd gear however the viscous coupler units are good as well as other parts attached to the trans, Also I have one Trans out of my 96 Subaru Legacy that kept popping out of 4th and the center diff was binding in that unit. I am asking $400 for all, would prefer a local sale, hit me up with an offer, it cant hurt all I can say is no. - thanks, A.J
    I am Located in the vicinity of Philadelphia. Text or call me I'm not on here too much, 484 888 0268
    Last edited by EvoEatr; 05-28-2011 at 04:09 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    Bump for a good Subaru mechanic who has given me good advice!
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

Thanks man haha Hows your ride?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.