For Sale Cusco Zero 2E w Econ for 05-07 Sti
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cusco Zero 2E w Econ for 05-07 Sti within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hi, i have a set of Cusco Zero 2e with Econ for sale, fits 05-07 sti or late model v8 ...

Cusco Zero 2E w Econ for 05-07 Sti

Hi, i have a set of Cusco Zero 2e with Econ for sale, fits 05-07 sti or late model v8 sti.

This set has about 10k miles on it, condition is still excellent.

reason for sale is because Malaysia road condition is not suitable to use it, as the short stroke design is more ideal for track and good surface road. Hence i bought myself a set of BC BR

to compare the BC BR side by side to Cusco Zero 2e, the Cusco does handle better and have sharper steering response, body roll is lesser and the only thing i have to complain about the cusco is the bumpy ride on uneven road.

This set also comes with camber adjustable plate front and rear pillow ball mount.

I am looking to sell this @ $1250 Shipped to anywhere

I will post the Econ picture shortly

i accept paypal and other payment method that protects buyer.
    As i already being called a scammer by posting this item on Nasioc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC02076.jpg   DSC02075.jpg  

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.