For Sale/Trade NEW 18x9.5" Gunmetal XXR 502's with 3-in polished lip and new Tires!! Trade 4 BBS
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NEW 18x9.5" Gunmetal XXR 502's with 3-in polished lip and new Tires!! Trade 4 BBS within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; IN PICS WHEELS ARE DIRTY see my nasioc seller rating---100% positive feeback These will fit a WRX better than an ...

NEW 18x9.5" Gunmetal XXR 502's with 3-in polished lip and new Tires!! Trade 4 BBS

IN PICS WHEELS ARE DIRTY

see my nasioc seller rating---100% positive feeback

These will fit a WRX better than an STI (pictured). Have to run spacers to clear brembos

here is the link to the wheels.
    they are the 18x9.5 with 3.5 in lips
    Maybe 1200 miles on the wheels AND tires
    5x100 and 5x114.5 universal
    +35 Offset
    Probably best for a wrx, otherwise....(see pictures)
    Tires are NEW (maybe 1200 miles) Nexen G3000 225/40/R18 Y rated
    One tire has a groove where it rubbed since my car is slammed and the fenders aren't rolled, in the tread, but still all good. Looks bad, but think of it like a papercut, not into the sidewall, just kinda sliced at an angle.
    I totally am not worried about driving on it at all. when you see it up close it's just the outer layer of rubber that has a gash.
    They do not clear the front brembos without spacers, but you can see it is on an STI now with spacers.

Wheels clean up perfectly and have no rash, "A" Condition, color is "Chromium Black"

$825 shipped with tires $550 without

XXR 502

I will need some time (maybe 1 week at most) to get another set before I can ship them out as it's my DD
    ultimately want gold bbs's or similar with good rubber, so will be willing to trade plus a little cash for these. Any type of OEM Sti wheels will work if 5x114.3

Last edited by apgarabu; 05-11-2011 at 09:07 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump still for sale, price dropped

Mocksville, North Carolina, United States
    Hi are the wheels still for sale and what did you drop the price to

you still got them

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.