For Sale AST 4100 coil overs for 08-11 WRX -- virtually new

This is a discussion on AST 4100 coil overs for 08-11 WRX -- virtually new within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; SOLD FS -- AST 4100 single adjustable coil overs with custom Hypercoil main springs and Swift helpers -- springs rates: ...

AST 4100 coil overs for 08-11 WRX -- virtually new

SOLD

FS -- AST 4100 single adjustable coil overs with custom Hypercoil main springs and Swift helpers -- springs rates: front-400 lbs; rear-350 lbs. -- in "as new" condition, used for less than 500 miles.

Got this top quality single adjustable AST setup with custom spring rates from suspension guru Myles at RaceComp Engineering -- he knows his stuff. Spring rates were recommended by Myles for my 2011 WRX, a car that will see primarily street use and perhaps the occasional track day. I've got a track dedicated Lotus, so my emphasis was on a suspension that's not harsh and works well for street use. The car looks great (even if I do say so myself -- photos below), handling is superb and gone is the excessive body roll and floaty ride of the stock suspension.

The car obviously rides firmer and handles so much better than stock -- everything that I had hoped to accomplish by going to coil overs. Unfortunately, the car is also driven by my wifey and she likes a very, very soft ride (this is one of the few cars that I share with her other than a Prius, which probably says it all ). She wants me to go back to the mushy, soft stock setup. So, in the spirit of maintaining matrimonial harmony, this fantastic AST suspension will be sold at a killer price -- my loss will be someone else's gain.

Price: $1775 OBO ..... These ASTs, for the '08-'11 WRX (5x100), retail for $2399. For more info on the AST 4100, see .... RaceComp Engineering Online Store

Suspension has already been removed from the car and is available for immediate pick-up in the Los Angeles area. Shipping can also be arranged at additional cost.

Any interest or if you require additional info, feel free to contact me at: jfried993@aol.com

Obligatory photos .... .... 2011 WRX with ASTs installed and ASTs off the car .....

Last edited by Jack(LA); 05-09-2011 at 04:58 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Damn! I wish I had the dough. I don't think I'll be able to get mine until this fall
    2011 WRX DGM hatch Cobb DP, Inv. Q300 CB, AEM intake, DW 1000cc's, DW 300 lph pump, AP w/ custom E85 tune, STS w/bushing, 3M clear bra, and tint for now...