Want To Buy Turbo for 06 WRX upgrade..haven't decided which yet..what you got?

This is a discussion on Turbo for 06 WRX upgrade..haven't decided which yet..what you got? within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking for a bolt on turbo upgrade for my 06 WRX...have a FMIC and full TBE already w/ Cobb AP ...

Turbo for 06 WRX upgrade..preferably a VF39 or VF43, but I'm open to suggestion

Looking for a bolt on turbo upgrade for my 06 WRX...have a FMIC and full TBE already w/ Cobb AP stage 2, and would like to not have to upgrade my fuel system minus maybe the fuel pump...

There are so many conflicting threads and opinions of which turbo to buy, I can't decide.

It's my DD so don't want anything too crazy. I'd be happy right around 300whp with a pretty quick spool that doesn't taper off too quick.

So come at me with whatever you have and I'll go from there...

Thinking VF34, 39, or 43. or some form of 16g, 18g with 8cm.

Let the fun begin.

EDIT: I'm pretty set on a VF39 or VF43

Unless a better deal comes along on something else...
    Last edited by 0WsubRaruX6; 05-03-2011 at 07:20 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I would count on changing injectors along with the pump if you're upgrading to just about any turbo, just a thought. Good luck with the build.
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

Thanks...only reason i wasn't gonna right away is because the 06 WRX has the same flow as the STi...so if I go VF series it's not necessary..any bigger, 16, 18g etc and i'll definitely do injectors too.

Thanks for the advice man...Although I am learning a ton and welcome free advice and information, I think this thread is being mistaken for a "need help" thread instead of a WTB.

Let me clarify because i was vague in the OP...I welcome any and all advice and information..however I am looking for a turbo too so let me know what you got...

EDIT: I'm pretty set on a VF39 or VF43

Unless a better deal on something else comes along then I'd definitely consider it.