For Sale Feeler: (NYC Area) Complete 05 sti suspension/Brembo calipars/DBA /wheels and tires

This is a discussion on Feeler: (NYC Area) Complete 05 sti suspension/Brembo calipars/DBA /wheels and tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; In the near future I am dropping my entire suspension including Struts with stock springs and a set of H&R ...

Feeler: (NYC Area) Complete 05 sti suspension/Brembo calipars/DBA /wheels and tires

In the near future I am dropping my entire suspension including Struts with stock springs and a set of H&R lowering springs, stock wheels and 245/40-17 hankook evo tires. The brembo's all around with DBA crossed drilled/slotted street rotors.
    The DBA rotors, H&R lowering springs and tires were just put on and not driven with yet. Everything else has 52000 miles. The two front wheels have some curb damage and the rears just slight curb damage. I almost forgot I will be selling my knuckles with studs. Basically a straight swap for a WRX owner. If interested please contact at rculose@yahoo.com. Pictures of parts when everything comes off. I do have nice pictures of my car so you can see what kind of owner I am, if that helps. Listening to any reasonable offer for pickup in NYC area. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rculosesti; 05-01-2011 at 08:20 AM. Reason: Fix

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

im in nj what u looking to get for them