For Sale 2004 OEM DOWNPIPE/TESTPIPE..
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2004 OEM DOWNPIPE/TESTPIPE.. within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; OEM 70,000K MILES.. BEST OFFER.. PLEASE DONT LOW BALL THANKS... ALSO HAVE A GREDDY BOOST GAUGE.. PAID 220.. LOOKING FOR ...

2004 OEM DOWNPIPE/TESTPIPE..

OEM 70,000K MILES.. BEST OFFER..
    PLEASE DONT LOW BALL THANKS...

ALSO HAVE A GREDDY BOOST GAUGE.. PAID 220.. LOOKING FOR BEST OFFER...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

where are you from? how much you looking to get? I would be interested in the downpipe and mid pipe pieces...maybe the cbe too if shipping isnt too much

WELL I CAN SHIP THEM FOR 25... ALL DAY... LOOKING FOR BEST OFFER.. THEY GO FOR 200.. BUT LOOKING FOR OFFERS.. LMK.. IM IN CHICAGO..

So is it the stock downpipe? Or is it an aftermarket test pipe? Your kinda contradicting yourself there.

STOCK... OEM.. NO RUST

You sure love caps lock don't you? What do you mean you can ship them for 25 all day? And you still didn't answer my question...is it a downpipe or a test pipe. Stock and OEM are the same thing. No car on the planet has a stock test pipe. What are you selling here? Do you have any pictures?

IM SORRY IM NOT TO EDUCATED WEN IT COMES TO SUBARUS GUY. IM AN EVO PERSON.. I HAVE THE DOWNPIPE.. AND THE PIPE AFTER THAT.. NOT THE MIDPIPE OR MUFFLER.. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW.. ILL HAVE PICS UP TOMOROW.. I CAN SHIP IT OUT FOR YOU FOR 25 DOLLARS!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.