Want To Buy *Wanted: 2002 impreza wrx*** - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on *Wanted: 2002 impreza wrx*** within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; That's got some nice stuff on it. Just because someone has done some mods to the car doesn't mean they've ...

I Support ClubWRX
    That's got some nice stuff on it. Just because someone has done some mods to the car doesn't mean they've beat on it. Look at mine; I bought it new, I took it to the drag strip one time for two mediocre runs (I'd never been to a drag strip before), and I autocrossed it part of two seasons. It has some nice modifications (see sig) but nothing to the engine other than the up/down pipes. I'm 57 years old and have never beat on my cars. Never. And it has 34,020 miles on it. The worst thing about it is a crack in the lower front bumper from sliding off the road and over a small sapling one winter.

I turned down $10,500 last summer not because of the amount, but because I couldn't stand the thought of not having it. Never have I enjoyed a car so much in 40 years of driving. And the Bugeye WRX does have something special that later ones just don't, in my and many other people's opinions. And the wagon is just pure win! Find a nice one and jump on it!

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have a bone-stock(ZERO Engine mods) '02 Midnight Pearl Wagon A/T w/ 116,xxx miles and was considering a sell during early summer, but just like others I wouldn't be parting with it for what KBB has to say.
    Lowest I'd go would probably be between 8-8.5k, especially in my area.
    Only thing done to it is new headlights, amp, sub, speakers, and regular upkeep, serviced every 3k.
    Ill miss the snow

From Idaho.
    02 WRX Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    I'm 57 years old and have never beat on my cars. Never. And it has 34,020 miles on it. The worst thing about it is a crack in the lower front bumper from sliding off the road and over a small sapling one winter.

I turned down $10,500 last summer not because of the amount, but because I couldn't stand the thought of not having it. Never have I enjoyed a car so much in 40 years of driving. And the Bugeye WRX does have something special that later ones just don't, in my and many other people's opinions. And the wagon is just pure win! Find a nice one and jump on it!
    I haven't owned one long, but I can see myself still having a bugeye wagon when I'm 57. It is refreshing to see someone that prefers a bugeye wagon, most of my friends prefer blobeye sedans(bleh) haha. Character that can only come from enormous bugeye headlamps with almost equally enormous foglights.
    02 WRX Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by wurm nizzle View Post
    Character that can only come from enormous bugeye headlamps with almost equally enormous foglights.
    Ha! That seems to be a theme with my cars.

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.