For Sale/Trade FS: FL: 2002 WRX MISC Parts
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: FL: 2002 WRX MISC Parts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Sold the Wagon today... Energy suspension, full kit minus driver's side sway bar and endlink bushings...make offer, will not be ...

FS: FL: 2002 WRX MISC Parts

Sold the Wagon today...

Energy suspension, full kit minus driver's side sway bar and endlink bushings...make offer, will not be offended, get it off my floor...would like about $100 as it is brand new. I got the black bushings that are graphite impregnated..yada yada

Driver's side door handles...make offer $10 a piece? Color: WRB

Windows for driver's side...make offer $10 a piece? Color: Clear

Driver's side door seals...make offer $5 total? Color: Black

OR YOU COULD TRADE ME FOR ANYTHING OF VALUE!!!! That could be fun! Maybe a sweet ass Large T-Shirt or something....everything must go!

Let me know...otherwise i'm donating to the garbage collector old subie parts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well...some fine quality subaru parts have just found there way to my garbage bin to be forever lost in a methane producing landfill.

Windows, regulators with motors, door seals, door felts, glass, handles....

Oh well, easier than shipping it anyway. <3

re: sway bar bushings

I like moog bushing kits.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.