Want To Buy Front Grill Emblem

This is a discussion on Front Grill Emblem within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have an '05 WRX that I bought used. It has an "i" emblem in the front grill but its ...

Front Grill Emblem

I have an '05 WRX that I bought used. It has an "i" emblem in the front grill but its a little banged up. I'm looking to replace it. I'd like to get the standard emblem (stars).

Anyone have a blue (stars) emblem for the front grill of my '05 WRX? Just pm me a price.

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ebay has them for very cheap. less the 15 bucks. dealership has them too, idk how much they go for there. i have one off my 02 wagon but its old and youd like a new one. hope someone on here can hook ya up

he is looking to get $10 shipped for this one

FS: (For Sale) 05-07 sti wrx rs impreza misc items - NASIOC
    all killer ..... no filler

Quote Originally Posted by RooneyM6 View Post
    I have an '05 WRX that I bought used. It has an "i" emblem in the front grill but its a little banged up. I'm looking to replace it. I'd like to get the standard emblem (stars).

Anyone have a blue (stars) emblem for the front grill of my '05 WRX? Just pm me a price.

Thanks.
    i have one off my 04 wrx. it has been garaged most its life so it still looks great. $15 plus shipping and its yours. i live in san diego
    Murdered 2004 WRX
    280hp