For Sale 08-10 WRX/STI OEM NAVI $650

This is a discussion on 08-10 WRX/STI OEM NAVI 0 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I purchased this with the intention of installing on my '11 wrx and now I have decided to go aftermarket. ...

08-10 WRX/STI OEM NAVI $650

I purchased this with the intention of installing on my '11 wrx and now I have decided to go aftermarket. There is nothing wrong with the unit. Everything works perfectly with the '07 version 1 discs (east/west/mid west) included. Comes with pnp harness for everything to work perfectly. Main reason for selling is because they changed quite a few things on the '11 so not everything is plug and play like I had thought. Instead of putting more money into it for everything to work for my car, I'd rather just save the money and get an aftermarket unit. THIS IS DIRECT PLUG AND PLAY for any 08-10 wrx/sti. It will not work with previous models and with some money and time, it will work with the '11. My price is FIRM and I'm willing to ship.

I ACCEPT PAYPAL ONLY AND PLEASE EMAIL yunliu81@yahoo.com for faster response.

Here are some pictures

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Do you have the adapters and everything to make it work for the wrx/sti? Only navigation models are wired for the navigation unit, non-navigation 08-11 vehicles will not accept this unit directly

There is a vss wire that is needed for the navi to work and it has already been modified to work with non navi 08-10 wrx/sti. It is direct plug and play for 08-10 only.

Still taking offers

Sold!