For Sale OEM 03 WRX Rims w/ tires

This is a discussion on OEM 03 WRX Rims w/ tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Looking to sell my stock 03 wrx rims with Hankook Radial K106 tires. Rims are pretty clean except the paint ...

OEM 03 WRX Rims w/ tires

Looking to sell my stock 03 wrx rims with Hankook Radial K106 tires. Rims are pretty clean except the paint on the center caps are chipping. Tires are so so, will need changing in the near future.

Sorry for the terrible pics, took em on my phone in my garage with barely any lighting. Had to use my cars headlights to get some light. 3 of the rims look like a different color in the pics but thats just cuz the flash didn't go off. They don't look all dingy in real life like they do in the pics. I'll take better pics this weekend if I still got em.

Asking $150 picked up. Located in Long Beach, CA. May also be interested in trading for springs + cash or greddy type s bov with flange + cash.

Can also throw in 2 cans of grimmspeed gold for a little extra in case you wanted to paint them gold

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

man why are u on the west coast!? i could use those
    03 wagon: prodrive p7s, cobb stg 2 w/ SSP tune tweaks, AVO inlet, TXS stealth back w/ magnaflow axleback(aka too quiet), perrin short throw, lowering springs, autometer clock pod w/ pro comp ultralite gauges, car seats with future drivers in the back.