Want To Buy BCS to turbo / wastegate vacuum hoses (pill not needed) and working coilpacks

This is a discussion on BCS to turbo / wastegate vacuum hoses (pill not needed) and working coilpacks within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; As the title states, I was searching for a vacuum leak and the high temp hoses that go from the ...

BCS to turbo / wastegate vacuum hoses (pill not needed) and working coilpacks

As the title states, I was searching for a vacuum leak and the high temp hoses that go from the boost control solenoid to the wastegate / turbo, and from the bcs to the intake tract disintegrated in my hand. Does anyone have a set of these in good pliable shape, or happen to know the part numbers? I put some vacuum hose I had laying around in it's place and the ID was smaller... now I can't hit target boost.

Also looking for a set of coils in working shape (obviously).

PM me or just post in here with prices.

Thanks,
    D
    Damien

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If you can get to a dealership and explain to them what you need they can get it pretty quickly. I just had to order the full set up for my 06 wrx because the previous owner installed a 3port, then took it off and did not return it to stock. For everything you listed, including the restrictor pill, cost me $58. Should be cheaper for you due to no state tax, I believe.
    Hawk-eye Alliance#139

Thanks for the reply. I am going to try calling a dealership and see if they will ship to my house. The closest dealership is an hour away, so that would turn into 4 hours drive time.

No problem. I'll try to get some pictures and part numbers of what I got up on here today or tomorrow.
    Hawk-eye Alliance#139