Want To Buy stock BPV for 06 WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on stock BPV for 06 WRX within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I bought a used 2006 WRX back in 08 and it came with a BOV from the previous owner. It ...

stock BPV for 06 WRX

I bought a used 2006 WRX back in 08 and it came with a BOV from the previous owner. It did not come with the stock BPV does anyone have one or no of a good place to buy one?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

id just check ebay and buy a used one off of someone. itll make a huge difference
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by kbrownmann View Post
    id just check ebay and buy a used one off of someone. itll make a huge difference
    Cool deal thanks, I'll take a look on ebay.

A lot of USDM turbo'd Subaru's with the exception of 08+ share the same BPV, so there's a lot of interchangeability (click on P/N to see the applications):

http://opposedforces.com/parts/impre...llustration_1/

You'll need a new gasket as well, 06/07's have a unique gasket for the BPV.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

Apologies, just realized that section of the site hasn't been updated with the 06/07 MY.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

Quote Originally Posted by mudferret View Post
    Apologies, just realized that section of the site hasn't been updated with the 06/07 MY.
    Not a problem, I appreciate the info! Definitely wouldn't have thought of the gasket until I went and put it back on. Thanks all!

Pm'd.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.