For Sale/Trade 04 sti exhaust for sale!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 04 sti exhaust for sale! within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a catback Borla exhaust for sale. It is in perfect condition. Has the million mile warranty on it. ...

04 sti exhaust for sale!

I have a catback Borla exhaust for sale. It is in perfect condition. Has the million mile warranty on it. Sounds really smooth and low. Paid $700+ for it new. Looking to get $500 for it or.trade for a different exhaust system. Mainly looking for an Hks hi power or something similar. Its on my 04 Sti so im pretty sure it wil fit any 02-07. Im new to the site so I don't know how to do personal messaging. But you can either reply to the thread, email me at h400exrydr84@sbcglobal.net or call/ text me at 920-634-8402. I can email or text pictures.

Price is OBO!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here is a pic of it on the car

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1299611254914.jpg  

man i wish i had the 500 bucks or the exhaust to trade ya.

Supporting Member yamaha_rider619's Avatar
    colorado is home, Kansas is the temporary home
    I Support ClubWRX
    Wouldn't hurt to say your location.
    Josh
    2003 Subaru Wrx Vf39'd
    Bugeye mafia #300

oh yea. woops. my location is green bay WI. and the shipping will be $25 to anywhere in the US.

Come on guys I need to sell this exhaust! Make me a good offer!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.