For Sale Brand new VF39 turbo
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Brand new VF39 turbo within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a brand new VF39 turbo, still in the plastic from the Subaru dealership. I also still have the ...

Brand new VF39 turbo

I have a brand new VF39 turbo, still in the plastic from the Subaru dealership. I also still have the box from the dealership. I purchased this turbo in January to replace the one on my 06 STi. I've decided to wait, due to having to leave for military training/deployment. I'm open to offers on the turbo.

Feel free to PM me or text me at 912-656-6962

I'm also willing to ship at buyers expense to anywhere in the U.S.

Again, this turbo is brand new, and still in the wrapping. It was purchased from my local Subaru dealership.
    Thanks,
    Dustin
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

304WHP/338WTQ 2006 STi

HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #1080

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

how much? if i wasnt deployed itd be easier since i live right there.. do you know of any good tune shops in savannah?

bump
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

304WHP/338WTQ 2006 STi

HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #1080

bump
    [SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

304WHP/338WTQ 2006 STi

HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #1080

you much you selling for?

How much? I'm very very interested.
    2006 WRX Limited -Pro-tuned VF-39, STI TMIC, STI factory I/C Sprayer, Throttle body Coolant Bypass, STI Exhaust, SPT Short Ram Intake, SPT Upper Front and Rear Strut Bar, Red Samco Radiator Hoses, STI Trunk, SPT Short Shifter, Aftermarket Rotors, Lamco Turbo Gauge, Catless Downpipe, Hella Supertones, RallyArmor Limited Edition Pink UR Flaps, 35% Tint, Grounding Mod, Walbro 255 Fuel Pump, SPT Heat Shield STI Piston Shift Knob!
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #430

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.