For Sale Custom flat black Rota Tarmac 2's 18x7.5 +48 and DWS's

This is a discussion on Custom flat black Rota Tarmac 2's 18x7.5 +48 and DWS's within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Ok so I just got these. They have about 300 miles on them. The rotas I got used because I ...

Banned

Custom flat black Rota Tarmac 2's 18x7.5 +48 and DWS's

Ok so I just got these. They have about 300 miles on them. The rotas I got used because I guy rubbed a snow bank going around a corner and scratched the outer lip of two wheels about 1/4 the way around and took the paint off. I had them sand blasted to remove the gold paint and powder coated by a pro shop that that's all the do there!! They have a 400 hour salt bath guaranty! They are now flat black and look awesome!

I'll start the price at $600 please PM offers, buyer pays shipping, I'll pay paypal.

The Continental DWS are a great tire, quiet, good grip, 186mph speed rating, very light at 20lbs, 215/40/18. They have ONLY 300 miles on them!! I just paid with shipping $616. They went through a foot of snow great the other week!! Very surprised for a high performance all season.

The whole package is only 40lbs! That's 7lbs lighter than stock each wheel. I can not ship tires and wheels together, I'll have to ship separate because there to heavy. Tires will come strapped like tire rack sends them and wheels will come in there box. Of course local pick up is ok! The tires I'm asking $550 plus shipping and I'll pay paypal. PM offers and no low balls please!

PS. The stance is great! No rolling of fenders stock or lowered height.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    PS the contis have a 60 day trial. If someone paid me I can do an exchange with another conti tire. So If u didn't want an all season u could pay me to exchange them for a different size or summer tire!

im interested , where abouts are you located?

Banned
    Medina Ohio

Banned
    Wheels pending

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Those do look good!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/