Want To Buy WTB BUMPER COVER and Turbo that will bolt on to stock setup

This is a discussion on WTB BUMPER COVER and Turbo that will bolt on to stock setup within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I need a front bumper cover from 02-03 wrx. Sonic yellow would be ****. Anyway i am tired of searching ...

WTB BUMPER COVER and Turbo that will bolt on to stock setup

I need a front bumper cover from 02-03 wrx. Sonic yellow would be ****. Anyway i am tired of searching through this site of dead threads. so i am going to go out on a limb and hope some sweet tuner falls on this thread and gets back to me.

-I am also looking for a turbo that will bolt on to stock setup. i dont care if it an old used one as long as it works good and isn't wore out. i dont want to rebuild it if i wanted to do that i would rebuild the one i have.

Thanks Guys
    my zip is 56002 i can pay shipping from most anywhere.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got a stock TDO4-13T turbo off my 05 wrx just sitting around, 100k miles and little to no shaft play!! Its actually in good condition...let me know

message me here or at amjandert@hotmail.com how much you want for it and how much to ship it to zip code 56002