For Sale Yakima Roof Rack Q-Towers, Impreza Q-Clips, 48" Crossbars (Philadelphia/South NJ)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Yakima Roof Rack Q-Towers, Impreza Q-Clips, 48" Crossbars (Philadelphia/South NJ) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For Sale: Complete Yakima Roof Rack including Fairing, 4 Q-Towers with newer pads (purchased May 2010), Q-Clips (2006 Subaru Impreza ...

Registered User farBeyondDriven's Avatar

Yakima Roof Rack Q-Towers, Impreza Q-Clips, 48" Crossbars (Philadelphia/South NJ)

For Sale: Complete Yakima Roof Rack including Fairing, 4 Q-Towers with newer pads (purchased May 2010), Q-Clips (2006 Subaru Impreza specific, also have a set of Audi A4 clips if I can find them) and 2 48" Crossbars. I give it a 7.5 out of 10 because it has 2 small rust spots about the size of a dime and a quarter that I painted over in black. Not noticeable at all. Unfortunately, I traded in the WRX and have no use for this now. It's been awhile but this was about $500-600 new if I recall correctly. It's about 5-6 years old.

This is the only image I currently have of it. I will try to take more pictures of it this weekend if anyone shows interest.

(Bike trays not included.)

$200 or best offer...

Last edited by farBeyondDriven; 02-28-2011 at 07:32 AM.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Whoa dude, got rid of the WRX? What are you in now?

I'm back in one coincidentally haha...and I actually just bought a rack off a friend, so free bump for you!

Do you have any bike carriers for sale though? I still need one...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post

I'm back in one coincidentally haha...and I actually just bought a rack off a friend, so free bump for you!

Do you have any bike carriers for sale though? I still need one...
    Haha, wow -- you traded in your Z??? You should have kept the Limited, dude. It was gorgeous. You go through cars like my girlfriend goes through shoes! However, I could be making the same mistake and be back in a Subaru in no time so I shouldn't talk. I watched Bad Boys last night on AMC and watching them drive the 911 reminded me that I don't drive a sports car anymore.

Are you ready for this? I got a... :::drum roll::: ...Toyota Highlander Sport. Haha! I know it sounds insane. I'm still trying to come to grips with it myself. Since I bought a house, trips to Home Depot and what not were getting annoying with just a roof rack that can hold a 100 lbs. I knew I wanted a truck or SUV. Almost pulled the trigger on a Chevy Tahoe because of the Active Fuel Management (my commute is mostly city gas guzzling). But, I knew I'd still get terrible MPG's in the city. Then, starting looking mid-size, looked at just about everything...got a great price on the new 2011 Ford Explorer through a gov/work discount but they were few and far between. Seems dealerships couldn't keep them around long enough. I was hesitant to buy a Ford anyway. So, I started looking at Toyota SUV's. The 4Runner was great but the tires looked a little too skinny for the new body style, I had mixed feelings about it. Plus, I'll never take it off road. I liked the new looks of the Highlander (same lines as the Land Cruiser) and 270hp V6 in a light SUV felt very fast. I hate the name "Highlander" and my 65 year-old aunt drives one so it didn't sit well initially. But, it seemed to be exactly what I was looking for... 0-60mph in the low 7's, 1/4 mile in the mid 15's. Not terrible at all for an SUV. Coming from a WRX, I wanted something relatively fast with decent cargo room. It rides smooth like a car, the Murano was the only thing I could really compare it to but I didn't like the looks of that (although the VQ series sounds incredible).

Back on topic, I'm keeping the bike trays but I just saw 2 Yakima (forget the model) bike trays, the kind you don't have to remove the front tire for, on Craigslist for $75 each or $145 for the pair.
    2006 Panty Dropper

"I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers."

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Some pictures for reference...

2006 Panty Dropper

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    Haha, wow -- you traded in your Z??? You should have kept the Limited, dude. It was gorgeous. You go through cars like my girlfriend goes through shoes! However, I could be making the same mistake and be back in a Subaru in no time so I shouldn't talk. I watched Bad Boys last night on AMC and watching them drive the 911 reminded me that I don't drive a sports car anymore.

Are you ready for this? I got a... :::drum roll::: ...Toyota Highlander Sport. Haha! I know it sounds insane. I'm still trying to come to grips with it myself. Since I bought a house, trips to Home Depot and what not were getting annoying with just a roof rack that can hold a 100 lbs. I knew I wanted a truck or SUV. Almost pulled the trigger on a Chevy Tahoe because of the Active Fuel Management (my commute is mostly city gas guzzling). But, I knew I'd still get terrible MPG's in the city. Then, starting looking mid-size, looked at just about everything...got a great price on the new 2011 Ford Explorer through a gov/work discount but they were few and far between. Seems dealerships couldn't keep them around long enough. I was hesitant to buy a Ford anyway. So, I started looking at Toyota SUV's. The 4Runner was great but the tires looked a little too skinny for the new body style, I had mixed feelings about it. Plus, I'll never take it off road. I liked the new looks of the Highlander (same lines as the Land Cruiser) and 270hp V6 in a light SUV felt very fast. I hate the name "Highlander" and my 65 year-old aunt drives one so it didn't sit well initially. But, it seemed to be exactly what I was looking for... 0-60mph in the low 7's, 1/4 mile in the mid 15's. Not terrible at all for an SUV. Coming from a WRX, I wanted something relatively fast with decent cargo room. It rides smooth like a car, the Murano was the only thing I could really compare it to but I didn't like the looks of that (although the VQ series sounds incredible).

Back on topic, I'm keeping the bike trays but I just saw 2 Yakima (forget the model) bike trays, the kind you don't have to remove the front tire for, on Craigslist for $75 each or $145 for the pair.
    This whole post and the only thing that stood out to me was Bad Boys is now on AMC??? Really???? hahaha...

But nah, seriously, congrats on the house and the new vehicle. I understand getting rid of things for reasons you have. I got rid of the Z a year ago and have a WRB 05 STI on Silver BBSs. So glad to be back. I just couldn't deal with the RWD in Manayunk...it was terrible. I thought I'd be able to deal with it, but nope. And you're right...I shouldn't have gotten rid of the Limited. I'd be 6 months shy of paying it off now too if I still had it...FML.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

Hey Mike, here's good local deal on some bike trays...

Yakima Lockjaws:
    Yakima Lockjaw bike roof racks (2)

Yakima Raptors (I referred to earlier):
    Yakima Raptor Bike Rack (2 available)
    2006 Panty Dropper

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.