For Sale FS: Tactrix Openport 2.0 + Cobb AccessPORT Version 1.0
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on FS: Tactrix Openport 2.0 + Cobb AccessPORT Version 1.0 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 0 - SOLD! Tactrix Openport 2.0 Comes with original usb cord, no reflash adapter (.00 from their website of FREE ...

FS: Tactrix Openport 2.0 + Cobb AccessPORT Version 1.0

$150 - SOLD!

Tactrix Openport 2.0

Comes with original usb cord, no reflash adapter ($9.00 from their website of FREE if you buy the Cobb AccessPort

below as one is included it that kit)

Purchased in August 2010 from Tactrix's website , works great, in "like-new" condition

$200 - SOLD!

Cobb AccessPORT Version 1.0 (for 2002-2005 WRX models)

Comes with EVERYTHING that was included when purchased new EXCEPT the box & User Guide (can be downloaded from Cobb's website) - DiagPORT Cable, PC Interface cable, Power Adapter, 2002 Init Connector, 2003-2005 Init. Connector, Software/CD-ROM

works great, in "like-new" condition

AccessPort has been UNMARRIED from my ECU and is ready to be installed

Local Pick-Up available in San Diego, shipping will be about $15 or so else where.

$150 for the Tactrix Openport 2.0

$200 for the Cobb AccessPORT Version 1.0

$325 for BOTH
    Last edited by dubbauSD; 02-27-2011 at 02:40 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey what vehicle is the accessport for? thanks! and could you email me some pictures

hatrick32000@hotmail.com

The AccessPort will definitely work for WRX models 2002-2005. I'll post some pics later when I get home

i think for the v1 it will either work with an 02-03 or and 04-05 but not 02-05.....only the v2 accessports can work from 02-05

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by hatrick32000 View Post
    i think for the v1 it will either work with an 02-03 or and 04-05 but not 02-05.....only the v2 accessports can work from 02-05

You are absolutely correct on that. I have a V1, and it says on the box 2002-2003 only.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

all items sold, thanks much

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.