For Sale 2009 WRX Premium Hatch DGM (Warranty)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2009 WRX Premium Hatch DGM (Warranty) within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; 2009 WRX Premium DGM, 31k Miles, 5spd manual, 265hp, very clean, always garaged kept. Looking for a cash sale, NO ...

2009 WRX Premium Hatch DGM (Warranty)

2009 WRX Premium DGM, 31k Miles, 5spd manual, 265hp, very clean, always garaged kept. Looking for a cash sale, NO TRADES.

Car is bone Stock except for upgraded horn (Rally Armor, Hella Super Tones) and break pads (Hawk HPS brake pads). Car comes with factory premium package which includes: heated seats, sunroof, fog lights, 6-disk CD player, option to have satellite radio.

I bought this car new in April 2009, single owner, no accidents.

Interior and exterior are in very good condition, no noticeable marks and I think just one small ding on bottom of a side skirt.

A few small chips on the front end from normal use, but nothing significant. Car is well taken care of.

Subaru factory options also include: Wheel locks, the bumper edge trim, and Subaru pin striping, door and wheel well protective trim, I-pod adapter, sub-woofer, and aux port.

Car runs on Syn, oil changed every 3k.

Tires have about 50% tread, and the factory warranty is good to 36k mi.

I'm looking for $21,800/OBO, priced to sell, new car on the way.

Some pictures below, and if your seriously interested I can take some more for you and email/post them.

Located in Northern NJ.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

definitely interested! i have a few questions, and i would like to come see it if possible. i live in freehold so its only an hour or so drive away

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.