Want To Buy stock intake
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on stock intake within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; trying to find a stock intake for 05 wrx, bought car with a APS CAI installed with no tune, want ...

stock intake

trying to find a stock intake for 05 wrx, bought car with a APS CAI installed with no tune, want it out!!! can anyone help

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Subiwvu View Post
    trying to find a stock intake for 05 wrx, bought car with a APS CAI installed with no tune, want it out!!! can anyone help
    i have one sitting in the garage for an 07 wrx tr. if you want to do some searching to see if they are the same i will sell it. let me know i will get some pics of it if you want.
    Last edited by irvin787878; 02-19-2011 at 02:34 PM.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

from what i was told it should fit but im still looking for more info. some pics would be great and a price as well

from what i was told it should fit but im still looking for more info. some pics would be great and a price as well
    i have a pic of the parts. they are dirty cause of being in the garage with some home construction. dont mind the dirt and dust. anyways i dont know how your cai goes on and what parts you still have on the car. i have a short ram on mine and the one plastic elbow is still used with the short ram. i took a pick and pointed to it. the part thats inside the fender is still in my fender but i will take it out. that is if you want it. its not needed its what everyone refersto as the silencer delete. you can read about it here if you want. How to: Air Box Silencer Delete

i also realized the 2 bolts that hold the air box on are missing and also the 2 that hold the black snorkle piece on. you dont have to have the snorkle piece on either unless you want it on. atleast i dont think you do. anyways i have the bolts but cant seem to find them in the garage. i will look around some more though. i am thinking $25 plus shipping. let me know where your at and i can check on shipping.
    Last edited by irvin787878; 02-19-2011 at 04:44 PM.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

I got an 05 wrx stock intake laying around, looks just like the pick the other guy sent you...let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by irvin787878 View Post
    i have a pic of the parts. they are dirty cause of being in the garage with some home construction. dont mind the dirt and dust. anyways i dont know how your cai goes on and what parts you still have on the car. i have a short ram on mine and the one plastic elbow is still used with the short ram. i took a pick and pointed to it. the part thats inside the fender is still in my fender but i will take it out. that is if you want it. its not needed its what everyone refersto as the silencer delete. you can read about it here if you want. How to: Air Box Silencer Delete

i also realized the 2 bolts that hold the air box on are missing and also the 2 that hold the black snorkle piece on. you dont have to have the snorkle piece on either unless you want it on. atleast i dont think you do. anyways i have the bolts but cant seem to find them in the garage. i will look around some more though. i am thinking $25 plus shipping. let me know where your at and i can check on shipping.

Hey sorry took so long to get back been busy with school if you still have the parts, and did you find those bolts?, i would take it for 25$. My CAI utilizes the stock elbow as well that you have pictured so i believe everything would match up, my zip is 26505 let me know whats up

Hey sorry took so long to get back been busy with school if you still have the parts, and did you find those bolts?, i would take it for 25$. My CAI utilizes the stock elbow as well that you have pictured so i believe everything would match up, my zip is 26505 let me know whats up
    i have a stock 04 intake with everything including bolts i will sell you for $25 plus shipping. let me know if interested
    Murdered 2004 WRX
    280hp

so i didnt see you responded to this. i will pm u.
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.