For Sale 2008 WRX Exhaust and hatchback cover
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2008 WRX Exhaust and hatchback cover within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Hey folks, I have a 2008 WRX STOCK exhaust system for sale. Remaining is JUST the center section of the ...

2008 WRX Exhaust and hatchback cover

Hey folks,

I have a 2008 WRX STOCK exhaust system for sale. Remaining is JUST the center section of the system and not the muffler (sold). I have had them hung up in my garage since I sold the car and am finally getting around to selling them. If you would like some better pics I can take them and email them.

The Exhaust:
    This is the stock Cat-back system from a 2008 that I replaced with the SPT system which stayed on the car. The system has less than 7,000 miles on it and is is excellent shape. Please keep in mind that this is for the HATCHBACK only. Little bit of dirt and that's all. So if you need the stock system back on yours but don't have it, this is an easy (and cheap) way to solve that issue. I am trying to avoid Ebay'ing this thing as I would rather it go to the cool kids. This should fit any of the WRX hatchbacks from 08 and up but please check that info out for yourself as I am not responsible if it doesn't fit. You will only need a new gasket for the muffler to up-pipe and the "donut" gasket for the front connection. Asking $50 PLUS SHIPPING. Don't be afraid to make me an offer guys.

PICS:

Payment will be cash or paypal. Give me a shout guys and gals, thanks for looking!
    Last edited by pinkie5839; 05-05-2011 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Sold some items from post

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump! NO interest? Can't say it's too surprising.

Bump

Bump

Muffler/Axleback section gone yet?

If yuo still, find out how much to ship it to 80127?

Then give me the lowest you'll go for the whole deal.

Thanks,

John

John, yes I still have it for sure. I will get back to you shortly with a price. Shipping will be actual cost plus a few bucks for packing. And are you wanting the entire system? Sorry just not sure what you meant by axle back, if that is both sections or just the muffler...

Thanks and get me the super low low, I just had a kid!!

lol, no worries bud, I know the feeling. Still need to know though, do you want the entire system? That is two pieces including the LONG pipe (almost 8 feet I think) and the muffler section. Obviously the muffler is MUCH easier to ship. Let me know that I will nab your quote this afternoon. If you want just the muffler, how does $115 plus shipping sound? That is pretty damn low obviously. If you want the whole system I could do $180 plus shipping, but shipping will be kinda big me thinks. Gotta find a box that big.

I also just need the axleback section because I got a full 2010 sedan exhaust for $40.

Hope you can separate!

Oops, didn't see you most recent post before that last comment by me.

If you would do $100 shipped that would probably work? I know replacement value is high but demand for used is way low.

I need to check the shipping out to you, cause by the time I ship it it may cost me some insane amount. It would go Parcel Post USPS most likely, but I will let you know today. Should work though, I do want the damn thing gone and shipping that long piece would a royal PITA.

Ha, I may even be able to get you a UPS or FedEx account # for some cheaper shipping. I will PM you if I can.

oh if you can do that, that would be sweet lol. I will still check out usps today though. It would need a lot of packing just a big box really.

Okay man, so I think we are good. I will do $100 shipped. I want to make sure you know though I have to do kind of minimal packing on the muffler as it is REAL close to getting slapped with a oversize surcharge that adds over 45 bucks to the shipping cost. It will still be the cheapest way to go though. It will still be protected but it may look creative. I will make sure to protect the end cap real well. Let me know man, we can just go through PayPal.

Still have the trunk cover?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.