For Sale/Trade complete EJ22 setup for sale /trade

This is a discussion on complete EJ22 setup for sale /trade within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have a 1990 legacy wagon. I have pulled the EJ22 engine for a VW project. It had a failing ...

complete EJ22 setup for sale /trade

I have a 1990 legacy wagon.
    I have pulled the EJ22 engine for a VW project. It had a failing head gasket. I purchased the kit to replace the gaskets(just not installed yet), but found a deal on a WRX engine that I wanted. So I have the entire car up for grabs.
    I can pull the electrical, the radiator, trans hell you can show up with a trailer and take the whole darn thing. I only need a Subaru AWD 5 speed manual transmission froman 02 or newer car for my project.

This would be a perfect sandrail setup, or replace that old tired or blown motor with this one.

The car was running strong prior to it being pulled. The coolant had the test done to verify exhaust gases in the coolant. Thats how we knew the head gsket was going bad.

If you want the electrical I will pull it, with all its relays still intact and the wiring uncut and labeled. This will include the ECU and everything.

Just let me know via email, or a PM.

I think this is a great deal for someone. Gets me the transmission I need, and some extra space in my garage. Once the car has been picked through, i will have it scrapped.
    Last edited by ydeardorff; 02-03-2011 at 06:04 PM.