For Sale Wreck 95 L body, 2.5rs outside 02 wrx inter. and motor n tranz

This is a discussion on Wreck 95 L body, 2.5rs outside 02 wrx inter. and motor n tranz within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Like it says wrx motor and tranz it has full wrx inter. dash board and all 3" down pipe all ...

Wreck 95 L body, 2.5rs outside 02 wrx inter. and motor n tranz

Like it says wrx motor and tranz it has full wrx inter. dash board and all 3" down pipe all the way back to a can gold wrx rims wrx suspension. Havenít turned it over since the crash bc timing covers cracked belts fine just didnít want to risk skipping timing radiator got hit but the rest of the motors fine. 5spd located in Waterford mi its going to need a tow truck. Is dyno tuned at 250 or 280hp not positive but I have the dyno sheets. Call at 248-410-5764 or email me at coledennis95rs@yahoo.com work and have school so leave me a message and Iíll get back to you. Have pics on my phone of after crash and look for old posts and it will have more pics. Located in Waterford mi asking 2.5k.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ej20 02.jpg   ej20 01.jpg   GOPR0006.jpg   GOPR0026.jpg   GOPR0068.jpg  

rs.jpg