For Sale 2005 WRX STI - Must sale

This is a discussion on 2005 WRX STI - Must sale within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; Here is why I am selling it, it is solely in my deceased mothers name (I am legally her personal ...

Unhappy 2005 WRX STI - Must sale

Here is why I am selling it, it is solely in my deceased mothers name (I am legally her personal rep and can sell this car). She had bought it for my brother and now that she has passed away I have to sell it as he or I don't have the credit to refinance and the finance company will not let us continue payments in her name. They gave us 2 choices sell it for what is owed or return it. I am trying to sell it as it is a great car and want to find an owner that would appreciate it. Please feel free to call me at 720-287-0421 or reply to this post.

My brother planned on keeping this car for the rest of his life and treated it that way from day one. No mods other than the SPT catback and SPT intake and Windows tinted by Tint-tech. My brother has had the car since Apr. 26th '09 and he got it with 59,500 on the clock. She bought it at GO Subaru from Mike, the old internet sales manager. Its been in two minor accidents resulting in fresh paint for both sides and the front/hood. Not a single door ding on this car. The rotors/pads were replaced when she got it. Its also had one wheel bearing and one injector replaced under warranty. It has the engine/drivetrain warranty till 100,000 miles, and it currently has 76,600 miles. This is the best looking and running 2005 STI in town for the price/mileage.

The breakdown...
    2005 CGM STi
    mechanic owned since 59,500
    taken to GO Subaru for all service except oil changes
    Oil changed every 3000 miles with M1 5/30 and puralator filters
    Runs like the day it rolled off the showroom floor
    All service invoices for all repairs done while he owned it
    76,6xx miles
    235/45-17 blizzaks, 2/3rds tread left
    100,000 mile transferable engine/drivetrain warranty
    lifetime warranty on paint/bodywork from Rickenbaugh collision center(drivers side)
    lifetime warranty on paint/bodywork from Hanks autobody (pass. side)
    zero mods other than the SPT catback and SPT intake/heatsheild and 27% window tinting

PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS, NO LOW BALLERS! Serious buyers only! Asking $17,300
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sti3.jpg   sti4.jpg   sti2.jpg