For Sale 09 wrx winter tires
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 09 wrx winter tires within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have 4 Craftmaster Winter STUDED tires 225/45/17 for a 09 wrx and probably for any other that has there ...

Talking 09 wrx winter tires

I have 4 Craftmaster Winter STUDED tires 225/45/17 for a 09 wrx and probably for any other that has there dimentions. They are almost new and u can tell by little nobs or spyke thingies(not sure what they are called) that are still on. Price for new ones is i believe 135 per tire but i am aksing $350 or OBO for all 4. Locall pick up or i can ship them but buyer pays shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Side view1.jpg   Top view.jpg   sideview2.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

East Taut'in, Massachusetts, United States
    whereabouts are you located? im very interested since i currently have summer tires on my rex

i am in upstate new york. Syracuse ny 13090.

hmmmmmm, have you driven these on roads without snow? hows the noise? vibration? consider a meet up somewhere in between?

well this depends on person. There is noise because of steal studs but vibration is not too bad.I havent really notices noise since i had 2x10" subs in my car. :-). I also tink you can remove studs and have just winter tires but not sure about it. For meeting i am willing to go as far as Albany.

ok...well, let me get back to you on this...very soon, since as I said, i NEED snow tires.

if we can make a deal, would next weekend, saturday, be a good day to meet up?

sure. that would be ok.

excellent...well then, I will be in touch!

ok let me know.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.