For Sale amr tbe w/heat coated dp
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on amr tbe w/heat coated dp within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I have for sale a used AMR catless turbo back exhaust off my 2011 wrx hatch. I bought it off ...

amr turbo back exhaust w/heat coated dp (fits 2011 wrx hatch and 08+ sti)

I have for sale a used AMR catless turbo back exhaust off my 2011 wrx hatch. I bought it off a 2009 sti so it will fit the hatch models fine. While this is a great product and does sound amazing, its too loud for me (and wife w/baby on the way ) and i am going to a quieter setup.

The exhaust new cost $2195 as it had the optional heat coat on the down pipe. I am selling it for what it cost me $1050 or half price, as i only had it on for about a week. There is a dent in the passenger side midpipe, as all amr's seem to have, but it did not affect performance/flow in any way as we found out on the dyno.
    Last edited by mightyatom; 01-22-2011 at 11:26 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump for one of the best exhaust systems on the market half off!

bump... car was hit last night, no note left and i need a new bumper and both front side panels replaced... dam! but motivated seller now for sure....

ttt...

bump... can meet anywhere from new england to tri-state! no shipping costs!

seller backed out bump...

willing to ship to Canada?

pm sent

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.