For Sale IHI VF-22 Turbo for sale $495

This is a discussion on IHI VF-22 Turbo for sale 5 within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; check out the pics and the VIDEO on the bottom to show theres no shaft play, do have a chip ...

c4t

IHI VF-22 Turbo for sale $495

check out the pics and the VIDEO on the bottom to show theres no shaft play,

do have a chip on a blade like if something went in but i didnt realize that until I took it out to switch for a 16G, yea i went lower cus im doing autocross and needed something to spool a lot quicker.
    it does not accept performance at all, and you can get new blades for $25 anyways.

anyways it was running perfect with no problem and my 2.0 was doing 305 WHP and 282 tq on a mustang dyno

price is $495 OBO

and turbo has 15k miles on it

go to the link for video
    YouTube - VF 22 for sale

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by c4t View Post
    check out the pics and the VIDEO on the bottom to show theres no shaft play,

do have a chip on a blade like if something went in but i didnt realize that until I took it out to switch for a 16G, yea i went lower cus im doing autocross and needed something to spool a lot quicker.
    it does not accept performance at all, and you can get new blades for $25 anyways.

anyways it was running perfect with no problem and my 2.0 was doing 305 WHP and 282 tq on a mustang dyno

price is $495 OBO

and turbo has 15k miles on it

go to the link for video
    YouTube - VF 22 for sale

If i buy turbo can you send me with turbo new blades. I want also to pay with paypal and you have to shipped to Bulgaria on lower value because of custums

c4t
    pm sent

c4t
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitarstamatov View Post
    If i buy turbo can you send me with turbo new blades. I want also to pay with paypal and you have to shipped to Bulgaria on lower value because of custums
    ok i can do that if you pay for shipping to bulgaria comes out to an extra $55.

how much would i have to declare on value for customs?