For Sale SD,CA 2011 Longitude (Part 3) part out EVEN MORE New/Used items
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SD,CA 2011 Longitude (Part 3) part out EVEN MORE New/Used items within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; My Part 2 list still has parts available for sale, so please also (re)view this link: FS: (For Sale) SD,CA ...

Arrow SD,CA 2011 Longitude (Part 3) part out EVEN MORE New/Used items

My Part 2 list still has parts available for sale, so please also (re)view this link:

FS: (For Sale) SD,CA Part II Longitude part out MORE New/Used items - NASIOC

PART 3!

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! As always I try my best to photograph and give details of my items. Any concerns please contact me!

As my debt is still getting teh best of me, time to continue liquidating more of my hoard to help pay my loans, credit card balances, hospital bills, and federal taxes.

****** Please bear with me on replies, since I posted this ad on many many Subaru forums besides here. *****

I’m behind on multiple bills, so need relief and forced to let go of some good stuff. Please help yourself and me too.

###### Items in San Diego CA 92126. CASH Pickup highest priority please. ######

I will most likely consider shipping smaller stuff and least likely ship larger and glass material stuff!

I will number the items continued from the previous thread. First item here is item #20.

20 ) Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD.Genuine Subaru Impreza GC8 JDM Clear Corner lamps pair, like new. Rarely can I use the terms ‘pristine’ and ‘perfect’ condition. Pictures speak for themselves. The rubber gasket lining edges are excellent as can be. The lenses are crystal with no damage. All tabs intact. Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD..

//// LIST TO BE CONTINUED NEXT POST... ////
    Last edited by Longitude; 01-13-2011 at 01:10 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

21 ) Genuine Subaru Impreza GC8 JDM Red/Clear tail lamps pair. Great shape, mild scratches. No cracks. All tabs intact. $200 Cash.

22 ) License Plate Frames assorted.

A ‘Turbo’ (metal frame, New never used) $10 Cash.
    B ‘DUB’ (plastic frame, New never used) $8 Cash.
    C Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD.‘The Beauty of All-Wheel Drive’ (engravement on metal frame, mildly used, I had this custom made in 2000 using the old Subaru slogan at the time, whole thing cost me like $40 to create) Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD.
    D ‘Prodrive’ (plastic frame, like new) $10 Cash.

23 ) Genuine Subaru Impreza GF (1993-2001) Wagon Rear Hatch Wiper/Blade. New never used. $10 Cash.

24 ) Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD.‘ Genuine Subaru Differential Protector Cover for Forester/Impreza/Legacy, with hardware and instructions. New never used. But light scratches from storage. Heavy sturdy piece of metal! I am not certain which model years fit and do not fit, so please do your research using the part number seen in the photos. Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD.

Last edited by Longitude; 01-05-2011 at 03:00 PM.

25 ) Zero Sports JDM Air Intake/Filter for Subaru. Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD.

I might have some more stuff to be added later when I have time. Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Longitude; 03-05-2011 at 11:49 AM.

Saved for more

Saved for more more

Saved for more more more

Saved for more more more more

"The Beauty of Subaru All-Wheel Drive" frame and the Diff Cover Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD.

Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD.Genuine Subaru Impreza GC8 JDM Clear Corner lamps pair, like new.

bump it up

Please let me know if there's any item you'd like to see the pics, since currently the photo album is down

Zero Sports JDM Air Intake/Filter for Subaru. Sold. SOld. SOLd. SOLD. SOLDEDDD.

bumpituppp

bumpppp

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.