For Sale 4 BBS RX rims. 18x8 5x114.3 +25mm
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 4 BBS RX rims. 18x8 5x114.3 +25mm within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; For sale a used set of BBS RX wheels painted by a local shop in BBS gold. I will include ...

Arrow 4 BBS RX rims. 18x8 5x114.3 +25mm

For sale a used set of BBS RX wheels painted by a local shop in BBS gold.

I will include free used hub centric rings for your STi.

Specs:
    18 x 8
    5 x 114.3
    +25 offset
    Center bore = 67mm

Condition:
    Some visible scratches and paint chips.
    Center caps are worn but they can be replaced.
    No dents.
    No deep scratches.
    No cracks.
    No curb rash.
    Overall not in "show" condition however blemishes are only visible up close.

What's included:
    4 BBS RX Wheels as specified above
    4 worn BBS Carbon Fiber Center Caps
    4 Like new valve stems

When compared to the stock BBS 5x114.3 17x8 +53mm wheel, these will stick out by 25mm and give you inner clearance of 25mm as well.

$1100 or best offer.
    I would rather not ship but I will give shipping quotes if the price is right.

Here is the link with all the pictures:
    ImageShack Album - 9 images
    Last edited by dwreus; 12-30-2010 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Correction on center bore and free used hub centric rings for your STi.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Not sure why you're selling them on a Subaru forum with a bunch of STI photoshops when the wheels can't be used on a Subaru. The offset is too low and there are no hubcentric rings made to fit that bore.

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    Not sure why you're selling them on a Subaru forum with a bunch of STI photoshops when the wheels can't be used on a Subaru. The offset is too low and there are no hubcentric rings made to fit that bore.
    How is the offset too low? What do you mean?
    The wheels came off an '05 STi. Not that it was made for that vehicle specifically.
    The rings can be found here:
    Wheel Hub Centric Rings - buy wheel hub rings online from 1010tires.com

And what's wrong with the Photo..chops?!
    Last edited by dwreus; 12-30-2010 at 12:44 AM.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    You changed the listed center bore to a more common size that rings can be found for.

The offset is too low for a Subaru. Proper offset of that size is in the +45-48 range and nothing lower than a +40 belongs on a Subaru. It will limit tire choices and require fender pulling for a lot of setups where if it was the right size you wouldn't even need to roll them. It will lead to reduced turn in response, increased tramlining, reduced tire contact patch, and increased stress (re: wear) on many different steering and suspension components because it ruins your suspension geometry. In other words it will negatively affect the performance and reliability of the car.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.