FS: Slightly Abused WRB Bugeye body parts

This is a discussion on FS: Slightly Abused WRB Bugeye body parts within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I'm selling all the leftover parts from the car after replacing them. This stuff obviously isn't in perfect condition, but ...

FS: Slightly Abused WRB Bugeye body parts

I'm selling all the leftover parts from the car after replacing them. This stuff obviously isn't in perfect condition, but hey, someone will probably have some use for it, right?

Parts: (all parts from a 2002 WRB WRX wagon, but iirc should work on a sedan?

Front driver's fender. In good shape - one minor dent, generally is the correct shape. Does not include side marker (just a hole where it should be). Could be popped back to perfect by someone with knowledge in that field. No rust or anything.

Front passenger's fender. This was bent a bit. When we took it off the car, it started moving back into place a bit, so it's not as bad as you'd think. It's not quite a perfect fit - it definitely needs some professional bending. Paint is good, there is no rust. Includes side marker.

Front bumper (not including bumper cover): seems to be in the correct shape. The welds got a bit rusty, but that shouldn't be too much of an issue. I'll throw in the styrofoam piece if you want.

Fog lights: the right (passenger) one is cracked. It still has the bulb, and I'll make sure it works. A large part of the glass is in a seperate piece, and some more of the glass is not there at all. You probably do not want this for the light itself. The left (driver's) one is perfect except for one flaw - when the guys took it off (or it was like this before), they knocked a tiny piece of glass into the housing. The net result is a pinhole in the front glass and a rattle if you shake it. Again, I will make sure the light works.

I'm looking for offers on these. The fenders andpossibly bumper are in decent condition, and will definitely end up as a good buy for anyone who knows how to do body work (we just found it easier and cheaper, since we don't know about that stuff, to get other people's used parts). On the big stuff, I'd prefer relatively local and will drive to help out, and I'll also do greyhound or whatever, but I'm not letting myself get stiffed just because shipping is expensive.

Pictures will be up tomorrow.
    My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

In interested in the bumper, can you get pictures of the rusty parts?

Quote Originally Posted by poly_poly-man View Post
    I'm selling all the leftover parts from the car after replacing them. This stuff obviously isn't in perfect condition, but hey, someone will probably have some use for it, right?

Parts: (all parts from a 2002 WRB WRX wagon, but iirc should work on a sedan?

Front driver's fender. In good shape - one minor dent, generally is the correct shape. Does not include side marker (just a hole where it should be). Could be popped back to perfect by someone with knowledge in that field. No rust or anything.

Front passenger's fender. This was bent a bit. When we took it off the car, it started moving back into place a bit, so it's not as bad as you'd think. It's not quite a perfect fit - it definitely needs some professional bending. Paint is good, there is no rust. Includes side marker.

Front bumper (not including bumper cover): seems to be in the correct shape. The welds got a bit rusty, but that shouldn't be too much of an issue. I'll throw in the styrofoam piece if you want.

Fog lights: the right (passenger) one is cracked. It still has the bulb, and I'll make sure it works. A large part of the glass is in a seperate piece, and some more of the glass is not there at all. You probably do not want this for the light itself. The left (driver's) one is perfect except for one flaw - when the guys took it off (or it was like this before), they knocked a tiny piece of glass into the housing. The net result is a pinhole in the front glass and a rattle if you shake it. Again, I will make sure the light works.

I'm looking for offers on these. The fenders andpossibly bumper are in decent condition, and will definitely end up as a good buy for anyone who knows how to do body work (we just found it easier and cheaper, since we don't know about that stuff, to get other people's used parts). On the big stuff, I'd prefer relatively local and will drive to help out, and I'll also do greyhound or whatever, but I'm not letting myself get stiffed just because shipping is expensive.

Pictures will be up tomorrow.
    Pics of the front bumper?

Picture post. (I put this up on nasioc the other day, this site was totally dead at the time, so I forgot to update).

Driver's fender (the better one):
    As you can see, just that one dent is there, it's all good otherwise.

Passenger fender (the bent one):
    I tried to get some shots of what shape it's in - basically, it DOES need some bending into shape.

Bumper:
    I looked again, and the passenger side area cut out for foglights is not in good shape. The rest of it is okay except for the surface rust. Definitely a welding project for someone wishing to save a few bucks.

Foglights:
    I had an impossible time capturing the damage to the good one - it's very small and really doesn't affect anything, promise.

My big thread: The Used WRX Buying Checklist - Please Contribute!

My current car: 2002 WRB WRX Wagon.
    Mods: GM BCS, Carberry SD rom, uppipe, AEM UEGO, Klunk Killer, F+R shifter bushings, head unit

i need the passenger fender how much? pm'd you also

how much for the driver side fender?