FS - SE PA 05 STi UTEC, Helix 860cc sidefeed injectors

This is a discussion on FS - SE PA 05 STi UTEC, Helix 860cc sidefeed injectors within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I changed my ecu/inj setup when I got retuned to what my new tuner wanted to use, so here is ...

FS - SE PA 05 STi UTEC, Helix 860cc sidefeed injectors

I changed my ecu/inj setup when I got retuned to what my new tuner wanted to use, so here is the stuff that was removed

05 STi UTEC. Worked great, tuned for FP Green, TXS front mount, APS short ram, TXS steath back exhaust (uncatted), helix 860cc inj. Comes with everything pictured, including manual boost controller and remote map switch. $150 shipped.

Helix 860cc side feed injectors, used 55k miles. They need to be sent to witch hunter and cleaned. One would misfire at cold idle every few weeks. I used fuel inj cleaner (techron), and it would make the miss go away for a few months. Other than the cold idle miss they worked fine.

Witch hunter charges $19 an injector for cleaning, so I will account for that in my price (I took 110 off of what i see them go for). $140 shipped, includes injector clips.

Thanks!
    - Mark
    Wheel Painting Guide
    Bugeye Mafia Mbr #86 Takin it to da matresses.....

Kennett Fire Company No. 1 Station 24

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Im intrested in the utec you have for sale I believe it will work on my 02 wrx do you know for sure and is it still for sale email me at brian64598@gmail.com thanks for your time - Brian