3" Invidia Catless Divorced Bellmouth DP, 3" Perrin CBE, Exhaust Hangers, Catless UP

This is a discussion on 3" Invidia Catless Divorced Bellmouth DP, 3" Perrin CBE, Exhaust Hangers, Catless UP within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; up for sale is the full 3" tbe set-up that is still currently on my 02 wrx. these both have ...

3" Invidia Catless Divorced Bellmouth DP, 3" Perrin CBE, Exhaust Hangers, Catless UP

up for sale is the full 3" tbe set-up that is still currently on my 02 wrx. these both have 25k miles on them and sound awesome together. the origanal msrp for this exhaust system was $1,200.00 !!! i'm going back to stock and would like to sell these at the same time. my only complain is that the invidia dp was designed to go with their cbe so every now and then the exhaust would rub underneath (i have 2 long and 1 short brand new poly exhaust bushings for sale too if you'd like ... i believe theyre cobbs and will take care of the rubbing and stiffen up the exhaust). i also have a brand new catless up w/ flex (ebay brand)

I'd like $550obo for the full tbe or (if sold to seperate buyers) $200obo for the dp and $400obo for the cbe. the poly hangers are gonna be $25obo for the set of 3. the up is gonna be $25obo (i have both gaskets for extra)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

BUMP !!!

everything is sold except for the downpipe...

the downpipe is $265 shipped/paypal'd !!!