WRX WANTED HUDSON VALLEY NY!!!!! Cash in Hand Under around $7-9k to work with

This is a discussion on WRX WANTED HUDSON VALLEY NY!!!!! Cash in Hand Under around -9k to work with within the Personal For Sale & Wanted forums, part of the ClubWRX.net Marketplace category; I just went from Acura's to subaru's so im a newbie with this. Im looking to buy my first wrx ...

Cool WRX WANTED HUDSON VALLEY NY!!!!! Cash in Hand Under around $7-9k to work with

I just went from Acura's to subaru's so im a newbie with this. Im looking to buy my first wrx under 120k, and Im looking to spend 7k-9k like I stated . I will not travel far so please be within 40-100miles of Dutchess County NY. Im open to see what everyone has.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

bump

Welcome to ClubWRX!

Please read the Stickies (FAQ's) in Car Purchasing Forum on how to buy a WRX.

Also look at the ads in the Vehicles for sale section.

Finding a good condition WRX for the price you're looking to spend can be difficult, take your time, there's no need to bump a thread like this very often.

Have you checked craigslist: new york city and AutoTrader.com?

thanks I guess i didnt take the time to read before I posted...It seems i am in a rush to BUY. thanks for the info

2002 WRX

I have a 2002 wrx h/b 112 k, new clutch, rear left caliper is new and all liquids changed, i'm in NY, Flushing. Please call if interested, take care and be well. My # is 917-5432631. Car is silver, tinted, O.Z racing rims. Its really nice.

Regards,

Rob

ramsey subaru has a 2002 silver wrx wagon for sale. $9,960 with 78,000 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by silverautorex View Post
    ramsey subaru has a 2002 silver wrx wagon for sale. $9,960 with 78,000 miles.
    Hi, Just joined tonight. I have a 2002 Silver Wagon, 1 female owner until 8 months ago when I bought it. Clean CarFAx. No mods other than ProSport Boost gauge in Subigal pod, Kartboy shifter and bushings, front and rear strut bars. Full tune-up, brakes, fluids, etc in last 6 months. All documented. give me a shout if you're interested. I'm in Troy NY, 5 min from Albany. TheBigChill on UNYSOC.org , Hondaeat-r on NASIOC. Good luck ! I have a 330i I really want, so...yeah, bye bye wrx, haha. Oh yeah, 81k miles on mine.